Friday 20 May 2016

Midge the dogs RSPCA Million Paws walk Round up


Hello every PAW'dy Midge here,  I had the most amazing time at this years Million Paws Walk as a repawter for IdPet. 

Catching up with my fur friends, getting lots of pats and attention from humans and walking for a good cause... what more could a girl ask for?

Midge & Lucy the Cavoodle 
I got to share my stroller and have a chat to the always adorable Lucy who was enjoying the day as much as I was!
She is ever so stylish, we chatted dog fashion - best and worst dressed.
Of course we were in the best dressed category.

After the walk I found the ever handsome Charlie from Charlie's Dog Sitting Service we had a barking chat and shared some treats. He was woofing about all the different breeds he spotted and how he wanted to have a date sometime. Ah Charlie ever the flirt...
Midge & Charlie 



Unanimously we decided it was the best Sunday Funday we pups could ask for and are looking forward to next year.

Signing off for now

Midge
X


If you would like to see more of Midge you can follow her and her dog style on Instagram @midge_the_dog

No comments:

Post a Comment